Press Release 15 June 2014
UK Public Sector can use pliXos online Tools Outsourcing Director and Outsourcing Advisor to automate their Applications Development Projects
Stockport, Cheshire and Munich, Germany: 15 June 2014. pliXos GmbH has again been appointed by the UK Government Procurement Service to supply cloud-based Remote Applications Development, Sourcing Strategies and specialist Outsourcing Support Services to the UK Public sector, under the G-Cloud 5 Framework Agreement.
Dr. Joerg Stimmer, MD of pliXos states: “We are delighted to continuously be part of G-Cloud. By providing central government departments, executive agencies and non-departmental public bodies with a cheaper and faster way to deliver complex application development and IT Outsourcing projects with the required functionality, in time, to budget and at the lowest possible cost for UK citizens.
Adrian Quayle, General Manager for the UK added “It is a pleasure to see that pliXos proven SaaS based offerings can benefit hard pressed CIOs and their teams across the Government and the public sector in the UK. A major advantage they can obtain is the capability to deliver application development projects and sourcing strategies on time and in line with the cost challenges they face.”
By building on innovative cloud based tools from pliXos offered under G-Cloud 5, Government Departments are able to
- implement IT sourcing strategies fast, easily and to high quality
- ensure efficient governance of application development projects
- benefit from an highest level of cost efficiency and transparency through automation
- only pay what you need in line with business growth
- ely on security and reliability, all of the services provided out of the UK or Germany
- focus on core responsibilities using a experienced partner with assured quality ethos
For Immediate Attention